Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hi I'm Back



Hi blogger’s its me Gemma sorry I haven’t been writing on the Blog and updating what’s been going on in the wee village of West Wemyss. I haven’t been that well so I have been tucked up in my bed trying to get better and now I’m feeling a lot better.


Well were now in to the Month of December and its about Christmas time and everything gets cheery and bright with Christmas lights! On the 1st of December myself and the other villagers in West Wemyss were on our way to put up the Christmas decorations and lights in the square All the children and myself and a few other adults stood around the Christmas Tree in the Square with tinsel and fairy lights also little sparkly balls and also miniature music figures and also other decorations......


 Everyone was enoying there self I was enjoying myself as well the was homemade mulled cider and that was delicious our chef Tomasz made the mulled cider. There was also the carol singers and to lead the carol singing off to a start was our guests from East Fife Ladies Choir who lead the Carol Singing.






Decoration


Out Guest East Fife Ladies Choir


 
Light put on and everyone excited!



































 
Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment